Bass Guitar Masterclass
Class Details - (6 Hours Total w Lunch Break)
- Quick Instructor Introduction
- Role of the Bass Player in live application
- Setting Up Your Instrument Correctly
- How to Achieve a Professional Bass Sound
- Approach & Dynamics
- Basic Understanding of Music Theory
- Live vs. Session Bass Player
- How to Practice Efficiently
- Working with Other Musicians or a Band
- Good Resources for Continued Learning
- Gear to Watch (Amps, Pedals, Bass Guitars)
- Question/Answer Time
$375.00 / Per Person / Class number limited
Students should walk away from the Bass Guitar Masterclass with a good understanding of Bass Playing techniques, proper approach, good practice ideas, modern equipment, & of course the role of a Bass Player in both the live and studio applications.
- All Printed Materials
- Haxton T-Shirt
*Lunch Will Be Provided* - Please notify us if student has any food allergies or issues.
CANCELLATION& Refund POLICY
All classes are non-refundable. -Because classes are very limited in the total number of students allowed, no refunds will be given-
If we should have to cancel class for any reason or for emergency, an account credit for that course will go into effect allowing students to automatically be enrolled in the next class offered.
*All students are highly encouraged to take notes during the classes. Students cannot video record during the process. Pictures are allowed*