Class Details - (6 Hours Total w Lunch Break)
- Quick Instructor Introduction/Performance
- How To Prepare Yourself For Success
- Practicing for Results
- Demystifying the Metronome
- Charting (cheat sheet)
- Behaving Like a Professional
- How to Tune For Your Environment
- Developing a Professional Sound
- How To Audition
- How to Set Up A Head Phone Mix (IEM)
- Question/Answer Time
- GEAR (Sticks,Heads,Percussion, Electronics, Cymbals & Drums,
$375.00 / Per Person / Class Number limited
Students should walk away from the Drumming Masterclass with a good understanding of drum techniques, proper tuning, good drum tone, modern equipment, & of course the role of a Drummer in both the live and studio application.
- All Printed Materials
- Haxton T-Shirt
*Lunch Will Be Provided* - Please notify us if student has any food allergies or issues.
CANCELLATION& Refund POLICY
All classes are non-refundable. -Because classes are very limited in the total number of students allowed, no refunds will be given-
If we should have to cancel class for any reason or for emergency, an account credit for that course will go into effect allowing students to automatically be enrolled in the next class offered.
*All students are highly encouraged to take notes during the classes. Students cannot video record during the process. Pictures are allowed*