Electric Guitar Masterclass
Class Details - (6 Hours Total w Lunch Break)
- Quick Instructor Introduction
- Role of the Guitar Player
- Setting Up Your Instrument Correctly
- How to Achieve a Professional Guitar Tone
- Style & Approach
- Understanding Basic Music Theory
- How to Practice Efficiently
- Working with Other Musicians or Band
- Resources for Continued Learning
- Question/Answer Time
$375.00 / Per Person / Class number limited
Students should walk away from the Electric Guitar Masterclass with a better understanding of guitar playing techniques, proper approach, practice ideas, modern equipment, & the role of a Guitar Player in both the live and studio applications.
- Printed Materials
- Haxton T-Shirt
*Lunch Will Be Provided* - Please notify us if student has any food allergies or issues.
CANCELLATION& Refund POLICY
All classes are non-refundable. -Because classes are very limited in the total number of students allowed, no refunds will be given-
If we should have to cancel class for any reason or for emergency, an account credit for that course will go into effect allowing students to automatically be enrolled in the next class offered.
*All students are highly encouraged to take notes during the classes. Students cannot video record during the process. Pictures are allowed*